Monday, September 11, 2006

update

at this time, my cousin is medically induced coma to control the swelling of her brain. whenever they bring her out of the coma, her brain swells...

this sucks

thank you to all those that have offered prayers and thoughts please continue to do so.

went to the Dub Magazine car show: 1. take my mind off of my cousin. 2. to get out the house. 3. I have never attend one. 4. because it was free. saw some nice cars, nice rims and got a couple of free items. it wasn't bad.

still have a headache...

7 comments:

joey said...

copa, what to say? try to stay strong and if you can, talk to her. tell her stories of your childhood and all that it meant and tell her to fight... much love,

Angel said...

prayers have been sent. ase'!

my coffee is always said...

you have my love and prayers.

Copasetic Soul said...

thanks family.

joey, my cousin is in Chicago and for some reason my aunt doesn't us coming up there...which really bothers me cause I need to see my cousin.

Shelle said...

copa...if u can, go anyway. always know your atx sisters are praying for you and yours and always here for you.
much love

Anonymous said...

I will pray for her.

Stay strong and optimistic.

CousinSarah said...

I have to say I agree with Shelle. I think that you need to tell your Aunt you NEED this. I dont know your family dynamic baby, but I know you enough to know that if things turn for the worse, you will have wanted to be there. I will be prayin Copa. Just hang on brotha...breathe, blink, breathe. Cry when you need to, laugh when you need to...and write thru it baby...just write.