Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm Scared for Her

earlier today, my cousin/sister/best friend Stephanie was rushed to the hospital after complaining about not being able to feel the left side of her body. She went to one hospital but was transferred to another....where she was found to be bleeding on the brain. she has no history of high blood pressure. Stephanie just recently had a daughter after losing a previous baby.

She and I have been close since childhood and I wouldn't know how to function without her. She is the keeper of my secrets....my best friend. she is a wife, mother, daughter and friend.

if you are into praying, send one up. if you aren't, just keep her in your thoughts

Copa

5 comments:

CousinSarah said...

You and her are in my thoughts. Let us know what we can do.

Element615 said...

Both her and you have my prayers, brother. You got us for whatever.

joey said...

copa! so sorry to see this, many prayers going up brother... many prayers...

Ebony Stewart said...

A prayer is sent up for her and you are in my thoughts. I pray for strength for the both of you.

Shelle said...

my brother, instant prayers sent up and will keep u all inmy thoughts as well. my heart is with u.
love always