peace and blessings,
What i will be doing this Fall when NOT spending time with the seeds, working, writing, listening to music or reading:
Football...Saturdays, Sunday, Monday and some Thursdays
The Wire....Sunday Nights
Nip/Tuck....Tuesday Nights
Grey's Anatomy....Thursday Nights
Noah's Arc....Wendsday Nights
Football...see above
Real Time with Bill Maher....Sunday Nights.
aaaah yes.....the fall
one more:
Def Poetry....whenever it comes back
Did i mention:
Football...see above
ONELOVE
ps...NEO-SOUL family...ya'll thanked me for the pictures. plus, it was the LEAST i could do for ya'll. im talking about other folks that are using the pics without so much as a kiss my ass!
and Queue got a shout-out because she left some nice comments about a couple of pics.
Love Ya'll

8 comments:
Love ya back. And I'm gone need you to expand on the television shows...lol. Is Nip Tuck good?
oh feel ya on the football...love my Longhorns!!
and YES thank God for september...new shows!!
HELL YEAH "nip/tuck" is the damn lick!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't know you watched "noah's arc???????????/" we DEFINITELY have to talk! one of my male friends had me watch the entire first season on dvd with him! it was FABULOUS and some of those damn actors are....DELICIOUS!!!! uh...not that you care, but still...
Sounds like a nice line up!! The only thing on your list I'll be watching is football. Yes...I'm a fan! =)
damn that nip tuck! i haven't seen it since the season finale when they revealed that eva was damn man!
hey...your pics were part of my gratitiude wed!
shell...umm, wasnt talking about the Longhorns but whatever floats your boat
angel...Noah's Arc is my show. the acting isnt great but i can dig the
story lines about love found, lost and unrealized!
Urban...i feel ya on the football but dont sleep on the other shows
joey...thanks sis :-)
We love you too Homie.
Yeahhh for Grey's Anatomy.
CS-
I don't really watch alot of TV. Its hard for me to sit still and watch a TV show sometimes...LOL. I get tired of the crappy shows that these people make up.
Really, the only channels I watch religously are HGTV, the discovery channel, the history channel, A&E, Nick at night, and TBN. If nothing good is on these channels, I'll turn the TV off.
Post a Comment