Sunday, September 24, 2006

Update on My Cousin

Yesterday, my mother informed me that my cousin has opened her eyes and that we can speak to her (in low voices)......i can't explain how happy it felt to hear this.

thank you ALL for the prayers, thoughts, words and energy. I do believe that prayer works!! we are still deep in the forest but there is some light breaking through.

thank you again.

CS

7 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Beautiful to know and hear...whisper I love yous in her ear.

Shelle said...

the power of prayer is a mighty mighty thing...never underestimate it...
wonderful news copa!
thank u for sharing
sending hugs your way.

Angel said...

that aint nothing but the Creator working magic sir! you have plenty to be grateful and happy for! :-)

Blu Jewel said...

CS - I'm happy to hear that your cousin has opened her eyes and has spoken. The Divine will continue to work in and with her. I always rely on PUSH therapy.

P - Pray
U - Until
S - Something
H - Happens

Your update is a testiment to that. Be well, be blessed, and may the prayers of those who care continue to encourage and sustain you.

my coffee is always said...

glad to read she's doing better...

joey said...

yessss...

CousinSarah said...

you already know... ;) Im so incredibly happy for you! And her! Once she is better, you will have to bring her down to the ATX so we can give her some ATX style lovin too. :)