Tuesday, September 05, 2006

back at work

well, today is my first day back at the job since being out with strep throat and cellulitis. while the strep MIGHT be gone (strep is NO joke), the cellulitis still lingers....like those winter night during early spring. its just not as interesting. my calf is still sore and swollen but the infection is coming out. I'm still taking Cephalexin to combat it....i would have waited a couple more days but I don't have the time off. wish I did...only been here a couple of hours and my leg is sore and I'm tired.....maybe today will just be a half-day, forget the money.

getting pretty good feedback on the pics (thanks Queue)....would have been nice to hear from more people but....oh well. I'm really getting into photography...on a small level. I like being able to take the shots I like, when I like, where I like and of whom I like. I wouldn't want to be one of those jump out the bushes, hide behind trash can type. Nope, just pictures of the things I enjoy..
like Slams....and nude women :-)
but that's just me...

onelove,

ps...happy belated Cousin Sarah

8 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Copa! Can I add you to my links. I mean now that Angel has worked her magic to fix it. Please, big head! lol Just playin.

Ebony Stewart said...

Nevermind...got it. Hope you don't mind...?

CousinSarah said...

I am so gld to hear you are feeling better. Struggle on Copa, as Kim would say, we'll get to the other side together, even if we take different paths to get there. I am really glad you went to the hospital with the spiderbite. So many people are just like...its a bite and never go to the doctor then it gets worse. Take care of you.

Awwww, thanks for the bday wish. Wish you coulda been here with us Austinians...well maybe not actually THE day...we moved in kids all weekend. Maybe another weekend.

Angel said...

nude pics are cool, especially when they're done tastefully. nipples, breasts, thighs...all beautiful in a certain kind of light, dontcha agree? ;-)

get to feeling better soon boo. bet your house stinks from you being cooped upped in it too! ;-P

Ebony Stewart said...

By the way, I used to have strep a lot as a child, and they threatin to take my tonsils...are the doctors saying anything about that? Glad your feeling better though.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I don't ever remember having strep throat but I know it ain't no joke!

Photography was always something I was interested in. Now that I have a camera I may start taking creative/artistic photos and sharing them on my blog.

my coffee is always said...

sorry. i mentioned it on the lj, but there were sooooooo many pictures. i will give it more attention. glad you're better. PAY NOOOOOOO ATTENTION TO ANGEL. She left her medicine in my car.

Shelle said...

glad u feeling better darlin', answered your questions by the way.
and i think i already said it, but love the pix!!