quick update:
Poetry: slam team finals tonight.....the selection process SUCKED but gotta keep it moving. no time for complaining, just focus. a brother is nervous.
Reading: the autobiography of Angela Davis. I have been wanting this book for a year but could never find it.
Watching: the first season of Grey' Anatomy on dvd. hey, it was only 20 bucks, so why not catch up on my new favorite show.
have a good and peaceful day.
Onelove

3 comments:
GOOD LUCK on the finals tonight!! Do YOU on the 10th level babeeee!!
THANK YO LAWWWWD FOR POSTING.
Calm, breath, you in the lou baby. SHIIIIIIT you got this ok? walk up there knowing it. Cause you do.
I coulda sent ya angela you would have just had to send it back. :)
Its goooood. And yeah brotha....all dem dvd's brang em...and uh hang a few exxxxtra days past nats--so we can watch em. LOLOLOL.
just finished that book for the 6th time, I think a couple of months ago (great minds think alike).. i love it... sorry 'bout the slam thang...
Post a Comment