Monday, May 15, 2006

my addiction

hi, my name is Evan and I have an addiction.

umm, there is nothing harder than confessing ones weakness. telling the world that there is something out there.....that you HAVE to have in order to find balance in your life, if only for a brief moment...and this addiction has nothing to do with poetry or slams.

my addiction is Grey's Anatomy every Sunday! I can't get enough of the show. it makes me laugh one minute, then will have me wanting to cry the next. I will admit to NOT knowing the names of those on the show....but I DO know what's going on with them.

Grey's Anatomy has replaced CSI as my favorite tv show. I'm so into Grey's, that I won't be watching Monday Night Raw tonight. instead I will be watching the season finale of the best show on tv.

5 comments:

CousinSarah said...

First off my brotha, dont be admitting to people that you watch RAW. For some reason, um, just, no.

AND I KNOOOOOOOOOW... I dont know if it has replaced SVU for me, but it is damnnnnned close!

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said...

yes sir!!!! i am liking you more and more!!!!!!!!! i remember when it first came out and i would watch it by myself, now i have TOO many friends that watch it. and then to make it even better, it's written by a Black woman!!!! yes sir, that show is my favorite on a regular network ('cause "nip/tuck" is my favorite on cable)!
~fallen angel

by the way, the names of the important characters are:
"Meredith"--the main skinny one
"Christina"--the sassy Asian one
"Izzie"--the blonde that doesnt think she's smart enough
"George"--the guy without much gumption
"Dr. Bailey"--the no-nonsense sista that they are all interning for
"Derek"/"McDreamy"/"Dr. Shepherd"--the one that "Meredith" is in love with
"Addison"/"Dr. Shepherd"--the red-haired wife of the other Dr. Shepherd
"Dr. Burke"--the one that is in love with "Christina"
"Chief"--the one that runs the hospital and had the affair with "Meredith's" mother

CousinSarah said...

Thanks for the textin convo last night, cause I was home alone SHOOOOOO yellin at the tv. My sis and I kept callin each other. My friend and I kept calling each other. It was grey's anatomy madness last night. WHOOO HOOOO

my coffee is always said...

uh? where are you? how's it going with the team selection? you going out or what?