whats happening,
i had a relaxing weekend...worked Saturday night at the real job but didnt work the club. didnt have any money to go out so, i just chilled at the house playing on the laptop. Sunday, didnt have to work the real job but did watch footbal. damn Rams lost
on last second field goal...and the the Chiefs got blown out by the Steelers. Gonna watch the baseball game tonight (lets go Cardinals)since i dont have to catch up on Meerkat Manor.
wish i could have gone to Legacy on Friday and heard some poetry. i miss going down there.
see, just boring weekend for the me. i should have been writing but, oh well. going to drop a load in the washer...and finish the paper work for school.
Peace

5 comments:
Sometimes layed back weekends are needed. And I'm still messed up about the Cowboys losing last weekend, but I guess I should get over that.
I feel you on the load, need to do the same!
Thanks for sharing.
YES! please do finish the paperwork for school! you need me to send you some more sample syllabi from my classes? i mean, just in case you need further motivation? ;-P
Man, do I wish I had your weekend. Worked my PT jay-o and it was one mental and physical nightmare after another. I felt like Kizzy Kimbo and Kunta combined for all the slaving I did this weekend. I'm using today as my persnol, "ain't doing shit day" while I'm at the FT gig.
lol funny comments...yeah copa we need the calm dull weekends to make the full ones so exciting, and the full ones are needed to make the dull calm ones more appreciated.
now go write
GO YOU on the paperwork. That is what I am talkin about.
Sometimes the "boring weekends"are the best ones.
And yeah, you should have written. :P
Post a Comment