aaaaah Monday, back to the grind of reality...oh wait, thats for those people that DONT work on the weekend! i worked everyday this weekend, did double duty Saturday by working the real job AND the club (long day). Sunday was a rough day because of working both jobs Saturday....yet, i made it!
my baby girl was out of town...so not stories about her this posting.
Friday, i went to Legacy to see the fam and brother Taalam Acey. it was good being back in the place and seeing Taalam. the crowd was kewl, we clowned around a little and Taalam put on a good show (the brother is still kewl)....the new cd is hot. He was surprised that i knew about the Neeeee Oooooo show not going on, kinda looked at me as if i were a spy or something, lol.
i have been downloading music from a person to person site....and sometimes i feel bad about it. but with me being a broke balla on a budget, i do what i gotta do. plus most of the artist i cant find in the local record stores or are artist that im just discovering like: TV on the Radio. then there are those artist i know about and dig but new their cds are imports: Conya Doss and Amp Fiddler. Both are cd's that should be checked out (the Amp is fiyah).
Cousin is getting better.....YAY!
Ok, time to make the doughnuts..

7 comments:
Somebody is working to keep those broke balla pockets on S-W-O-L-E! lol
How ya livin? Copasetic, I'm sure.
Thanks for the recent stop by. I had a hella weekend recently so I can empathize with you. My weekend was actually fun-filled and I'm happy about that. (big smiles) I download music from time to time when I'm in broke status, but otherwise I'm an iTunes fiend. Found some good music on there.
Happy to hear about your cuzzo.
Keep on keepin on good brutha. Be blessed.
Sounds like you had a full weekend. So no chance to catch your tv show? hahahaha.
Hope all is well.
hell yeah for conya doss "i'm into you. just because." what the hell ever about file sharing! my friend sent me darien brockington (you heard of him?) and that shyt is gonna stay in constant rotation! might have to slide it to you through the IM sir...
sorry about the weekend working brotha, had a full weekend to, but not working for the man lol...sorry.
glad mr acey gave a great show...
hope your week goes well
Well you got to rest up last weekend so quit yer whining. lolol
I know you are missin babygirl. She will be home soon papa.
Thanks for the sleep prayers homie, I actually slept more hours in a row than usual this weekend.
divide...aint nothing S-W-O-L-E about these pockets,lol
Blu...im not down with iTunes but kewlness for you. what ya find?
Eb...the wire are repeats until the 29th, i cant wait.
Angel...i know about Darien. gonna go find the new joint.
Chelle....damn the man!
Sarah...glad you got a lil sleep.
Post a Comment