Monday, August 07, 2006

Why

why am I'm at work posting from my phone. shhhhh, don't tell anyone!

why are there STILL two more days till Nationals!

why are my Texas sista's lookin out for me like a lil brother coming home to visit!

why do I plan on taking lots of pictures with them!

why I want them to know that I would do the same for them!

why am I glad Not to be on a team so I don't have to endure the pressure of Nationals.

why do I have poemd in my head and on paper that I just cannot finish!

why my Stl sister Q's husband post a comment in my last entry that had me shaking my head....he commented that the St.louis poetry scene had burned Q out (not the exact words but something like that). I'm glad that's it just not me. Q has been part of the scene longer than I have and I'm sure she as been through the tides and weathered storms....so if she is feelin disenchanted, I don't feel so bad about my own personal feelings. I think Q, Joe aka Clark Kent, Spoken and myself are the only poets in our circle with blogs to vent but I'm sure many others feel the same way. stay strong Q, it will get better.

why I want Queue to attend Nationals as well!

why don't I want to do any work today!

why after reading Angels blog I keep singing 'everyday I'm hustlin'

why are there two days till Nationals!

why, why, why....why!

5 comments:

my coffee is always said...

did she get a ticket or did he change his mind?

Angel said...

whip it real hard, copa!
whip it, whip it, real hard! ;-)

and about the pictures, yes, we're gonna take PLENTY!!!!! :-)

you ain't nobody's little brother either! but hell yeah, we are some women who will definitely look out for our peeps!

CousinSarah said...

LOL--One day now baby. WHOOOO HOOOO!!

How bout no...in fact hell no...to the "everyday I'm Hustlin" from the brotha who posted on my blog "Im glad I aint the only one who listens to the lyrics and not just for the beat." LMAO.

Like I said before, we are as excited to meet you as you are to meet us! We got you. No probs!

WHY am I gonnnnnna seeeeeee yooooou tomoooooooorrrrooow!?! lol.

Raquita said...

I so wish I was goin brutha but you gotta hold it down my slave ship wasn't lettin me off friday and I couldn't make it happen unfortunately I tried right up until today.
video and audio clips are welcome podcasts man podcast....

and I am a little burned out, not as much as I was a few years ago, but I'm not ready to come back to the local scene yet, i'm thinking i'm gonna keep it out side of my home base for now. except for you baby - you know you my boy

Angel said...

i miss you already...