Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaack

ok, so er'body knows that I normally post to the blogs from my phone...right? well for some reason, I haven't been able to access my Blogger account to post from my phone....but I still have access to other places to blog. real crazy huh? I did find a backdoor way of logging in...i just go to someones blog and when I go to comment, I log in as well....Ha! just think if I were THAT determined in other aspects of my life. I would be rich or just living better..sigh.

I'm slowly getting out of my writers block. no earth moving pieces, just getting shyt out of my head. instead of trying to write a whole piece out, I'm writing bits and pieces as they come to me. at some point, I will gather them all up and try to make something out of them. I need to take a creative writing class or find some folks that like to write in order to push me further.

tomorrow is dress down day at work and I'm gonna wear my 'ugly people shirt. I miss my Neo-Soul family :-)

sometime this weekend (i hope) I want to go see Idlewild. the previews are awesome and the music is hot. the plus is...it aint a hood movie, its something totally different. I hope that African-Americans support this movie. that way it will show those in power that we WANT and DESERVE something other than 'hood' movies.....so no bootleg for me this time around.

Slam season is about to start up again and I'm lookin forward to it. they have finally put a points system into place so that should really make things interesting. poets won't be able to sit on their ass with one win. this time they will HAVE to WORK to make finals. so this season will be an interesting one.

that's all for now...Angel, you can stop talkin about me now!

2 comments:

Angel said...

yessir! damn slam season! i know you are all up for the challenge too! personally, i dont give a damn if you make the team or not, you already know you got family here that will take you in even if you're just a damn slam water boy (uh, do they even have people to do that?)!!!!

CousinSarah said...

Glad you are getting little bits out even if thats all that comes...it means you got the motor revin...when its warmed up, you'll drive that baby. :)

We miss you too homie, miss you too.