a place to release the log jam of thoughts occupying my mind.
awww snookums you need some of your tx sisters to bring you some hot lemon tea and chicken soup...uh in the meantime, stay away from my toes lol
like i told you earlier, your ass better be careful messing with angry cows and sick ass birds...
I've always been a fan of your work, from myspace to TVA (verbal artist) had no idea you had a blog, cooooooolll, i'll be reading more. Feel better.
Hope you feel better. Summer colds are so yucky, cause its hot and the fever just makes ya hotter. Hope you get to feeelin better homie!!!!!!!! At least ya got time to blog hehehehe...evil I know. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww snookums you need some of your tx sisters to bring you some hot lemon tea and chicken soup...uh in the meantime, stay away from my toes lol
like i told you earlier, your ass better be careful messing with angry cows and sick ass birds...
I've always been a fan of your work, from myspace to TVA (verbal artist) had no idea you had a blog, cooooooolll, i'll be reading more. Feel better.
Hope you feel better. Summer colds are so yucky, cause its hot and the fever just makes ya hotter.
Hope you get to feeelin better homie!!!!!!!!
At least ya got time to blog hehehehe...evil I know. :)
Post a Comment