Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thank You

this is a thank you too all FOUR people who read this blog...thank you taking the time to read my rantings, whining and so-called poetry! thank you for worrying about me when i havent posted in a while.

also, thank you in advance for opening your doors for me for Nationals. you will never know how much the gesture means to me!

thank you for the wonderful poetry you put on your pages...it keeps me inspired to step-up my writing and makes me feel part of a poetry community.

thank you for NOT getting upset with me for not reading YOUR blogs more often...im working doing better.

last but not least...thank you for being the great people you are. im looking forward too: meeting, hugging, laughing, vibing and listening to poetry with all of you (when im not volunteering,lol)

Sarah, 13, Shell and Fallen Angel....my Texas Sisters, i loves ya'll. see you next week!

onelove

ps...having air-conditioning again has got me all emotional and stuff,lol.

7 comments:

Shelle said...

baby, its hot as hell here...but yes, we will keep the air on for ya.
can't wait to see and hug you too, copa!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute!! I'm glad you like Amel! She's awesome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Angel said...

*SHYT* i KEEP the air conditioner on YEAR-ROUND!!!!! can't wait to meet you too! it's gonna be great! i'm not really a hugger, but since you're coming from so far away...i'm willing to jump out of my comfort zone for the weekend! ;-) oh yeah, i'll tell you about my disappointment with anthony hamilton's concert when you get here...

joey said...

More than 4! ok...so i'm a silent grazer...and i'm sure there are many others as well. Hopefully we'll cross paths in Austin!

Benticore said...

Hey Copa. My first time to your blog. I know I know *holds hand out to get slapped* but I thought I'd drop a line and say heya. Im trying to send the wife sans child to Nationals this year, to sort of reconnect her with her love of poetry AND performance AND the people who share that love. STL scene really killed a large part of her poetry spirit I think. Anyways, try to stay cool and failing that, stay fly!

Benticore
Out

my coffee is always said...

Okay... Me, Sarah and Angel got you squared away. NO SHUTTLE!!!! I will pick you up. You may get to meet my Man B-Fran (NOT A BLOGGER/HELLA MAN) who I will (TRY) to convince to make the trip to the airport. We got Surburban Digs and City Digs.. You will be between me, Sarah and Angel. Don't forget the shorts and we ALL HATE THE HEAT so there will be AC... Sope to Big Poppa about you, so we will help track him down for you.. I will have a sign that reads Copa... hahahahahaha.. call me soon.
later.. 13

CousinSarah said...

Copa--We ARE READY. I love our text countdown. It gives me something to look forward to. lol.

I can tell ya, the AC in my house is moody. So, bring shorts. lol.
I feel like I already know you in so many ways, and yet I dont. I'm looking forward to meeting you for real this time....so close in the Lou...and yet, couldnt get there.

Take a pic of home for me before you come. Im feelin a lil homesick. :)