Im enjoying my new Zune....2,963 songs, 3 videos, and 2 pictures later (with 12gb left). so, here are the items in heavy rotation.
Maze Forever - Asylum Poet
Carol Riddick - Moments Like This
Eric B & Rakim - Greatest Hits
John Legend - Once Again
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor
Pastor Hezekiah Walker & the Love Fellowship Crusade - 20/85 the Experience
South Flavas Ent Presents - The Show
Eric Roberson - the Vault Vol 1.5
Buddy Wakefield -Run On Anything
Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
Aretha Franklin - Hits From the 70's

4 comments:
SHUT UP! I loooovvvee Aretha! And good stuff on the Rakim. I still need to get Jon Legend.
maze. lupe. hezekiah. clipse. aretha. buddy wakefield. damn! you ARE a poet aren't you? ;-P
nice playlist...like your taste for sure.
that south flavas is up for a grammy... just saying... I WANT CAROL RIDDICK!!!!
Post a Comment