Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Wed List.

I'm grateful for:

the Creator giving me another day of: air, sunshine, wind and life.

the the feeling of inner peace during good and bad times....well, not 100% peace but its higher than where it would have been 5 years ago.

my daughter giving me reason to find that peace....spent a couple hours together Sunday. she talked while taking down her hair, I listened. I enjoyed it!

even though my baby girl is almost taller than me, she STILL looks up to me!

all the positive energy I'm getting from friends concerning Malik and I reconnecting. it gives a brother hope.

text messages because sometime I don't wanna talk or can't talk but can still say 'hi'.

the challange of staring at blank piece of paper and filling it with words.

growing up in the 70's and experiencing the 'old school' music (see previous post, please) when it was NEW... MAKE MY FUNK THE P-FUNK, I WANTS TO GET FUNKED UP. I WANT THE BOMB, I WANT THE P-FUNK, I WANT MY FUNK UNCUT.

all those that remember jammin to that song or any other 'old school" song while in your living room, basement or at a house party! where is my pick with the fist on it!

the....laughter...and smiles...and hugs...and love of family and friends

the Creator and all blessing givin and those unseen. for blessing that yet to happen.

those prayers that went unanswered because the Creator KNEW better than I.

all of YOU for once again taking the time out of busy lives to peep into mine. THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Shelle said...

yes yes to the Great One!
yes to the inner peace being better.
yes for our babies. lol at her still looking up to you.
yes for text messages. you nut!
yes for challenges, glad u took the dare!
yes to growing up with REAL MUSIC!
and yes for Him knowing whats best for are pathetic selves.

Ebony Stewart said...

Hell yea to blank peices of paper and putting words on it.
Too funny that your baby-girl is taller than you (LMAO) but very special that she still looks up to you.
Nice list.

Blu Jewel said...

what a great list. "my daughter giving me reason to find that peace....spent a couple together Sunday. she talked while taking down her hair, I listened. I enjoyed it",

this is the most striking part of your post. a while back i write a blog called Heartbreak which spoke of a little girl not seeing her father as a role model. it's good to see that you are such an active part of your daughter's life. Kudos!

my coffee is always said...

whatever.... you know you'r eloved with your big head...

Anonymous said...

you know you're crazy as hell right? i love your random texts boo! i always get them at odd times and read them like, "uh..thanks?" LOL!