a place to release the log jam of thoughts occupying my mind.
are you playing snap right now?i'll help you:"it's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic..." LMAO!!!! LMAO!!!! LMAO!!!!
YESSSSS! He is good allll the time, and alll the time he is good.
Praises! I'm happy to hear of the restoration of power. I'm sure it will mean so much more to you now. God bless.
okay... i check your blog every other day, nothing.. today four entries... gotta love ya.
I'm glad they got it back for yall, I figure the second time in 6 months you'd think they'd get it right by now.....But I'm glad they got you square for the time being cousin.
You crazy LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
are you playing snap right now?
i'll help you:
"it's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic..."
LMAO!!!! LMAO!!!! LMAO!!!!
YESSSSS! He is good allll the time, and alll the time he is good.
Praises! I'm happy to hear of the restoration of power. I'm sure it will mean so much more to you now.
God bless.
okay... i check your blog every other day, nothing.. today four entries... gotta love ya.
I'm glad they got it back for yall, I figure the second time in 6 months you'd think they'd get it right by now.....But I'm glad they got you square for the time being cousin.
You crazy LOL
Post a Comment