Friday, April 18, 2008

Grateful List...Friday Edition

~the Creator, allowing me to enjoy another day...even though the sky is cloudy and raindrops race each other to the ground...its still a beautiful day!

~sleeping through the Earthquake and the aftershocks we had today. i was tired, i thought the house was moving because of some strong wind!

~the babies....always for the babies!

~the parents...just because they are WHO they are!!

~poetry and poets...and finding the right pieces to complete unfinished poetic puzzles

~a freestyle piece that was a hit...still cant believe i got a zero,lol.

~laughter...is such a great thing!

~all those that read my words...thank you for taking the time to do so.

~my sisters...for the encouraging words. i loves ya'll :-)

~realizing there is nothing with wrong...with being 21 + 18!

~the Creator...for blessings see and those unseen. prayers granted and those unanswered. YOU KNOW WHATS BEST FOR ME!

ONELOVE

6 comments:

Shelle said...

lol u slept thru it!!! hell naw lol
yes for the babies, poetic puzzles, you slamming (f*ck the 0), laughter, and the big 40 next year hahahaha

CousinSarah said...

Im glad you were ok! Someone text me you all had an earthquake early as hell...it was a very stressful way to be woken up! lol..mom and dad lost some wall/mantle items and sis didnt feel anything...

Writing...I am loving it. I wanna see you SPIT the thin mint piece sooooo bad. lol

BABIES RULE THE WORLD!!...and my wallet. :D

Vocabulous said...

Age is a number that means nothing absolutely nothing!! Unless you aren't legal yet ha ha.

my coffee is always said...

you will be sexy at 40. for real.... and ha, the surpise call.

Blu Jewel said...

man, you must sleep like the dead to have slept through an earthquake. Scary!

So happy to hear that things are still going well for you and that you're out there perfecting your craft.

Continued blessings and success.

Love!

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

I'm grateful to God for calling me out of darkness...

grateful for:
-Friends who love me enough to pray on my behalf
-A new day and another opportunity to get it right
-Good health
-Life itself.....I could go on and on, but I'll end with this last one
-the promises of God that shall come to pass in my life..I frequently thank him in advance for the blessings