a place to release the log jam of thoughts occupying my mind.
shoot! i'm not even a sports person and i must admit that it was a GREAT game! had my ass screaming at the damn tv too! especially the part where eli broke away and lobbed it to plexico? that was crazy!
Congratulations.. However, I don't remember you speaking highly of the Giants throughout the season. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Like I said before, I'll say it again- it was a good game!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
shoot! i'm not even a sports person and i must admit that it was a GREAT game! had my ass screaming at the damn tv too! especially the part where eli broke away and lobbed it to plexico? that was crazy!
Congratulations.. However, I don't remember you speaking highly of the Giants throughout the season. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Like I said before, I'll say it again- it was a good game!
Post a Comment