Friday, July 14, 2006

update

peace and blessings,

its been a minute since my last update but my on-line access comes by way of my Treo phone. so, forgive me for not coming through and hitting blogs as often as I once had.

umm, let's see how I can say this:

plane ticket to Austin....is purchased!!! I come in Wed afternoon and leave Sun Morning. I can't wait to get to Texas...so I can meet ALL of YOU good peoples, meet old friends, make new ones and listen to some fiyah poetry!!

so get ready Texas....the SOUL is coming!

3 comments:

Angel said...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! can't wait to finally meet your ass copa! and you'd BETTER be worth all the hype that sarah gives you!!!! ;) LOL

Shelle said...

can't wait to meet ya copa...need someplace to crash we got ya..

CousinSarah said...

UH UH UH UH UH UH, GO COPA GO COPA GO COPA GO!!!


Braaaaaang that assssss. I need someone else to REP THE LOU up in here! LOL.

See you soon!! Yeah.

Oh and man, this is a college town..aint enough restraints or manpower to stop you from findin a tattoo shop. lol.