ast night, a storm rolled through st.louis knocking out the power in most of the city AND the county.
lights went off and on at work before finally going out....went home early. high winds knocked down tree's but no damage to the house.
spent last night getting comfy with the dark and the heat....well, I did have some candles. I also had my mp3 player and some portable speakers. so, it wasn't that bad.
woke up this morning still without power at home....but the job had power, dammit! I brought everything that could be recharged to work today just in case there was no power tonight.
that was my night....how was yours?
onelove

2 comments:
Yeah, my folks haven't had it since the storm either. I cannot imagine my mom without air for two days....no wonder my dad's at the office.....
:)
HELL NAW! well, thursday night i went to california pizza kitchen and then went over my friend's to watch season one of this show called "noah's arc."
Post a Comment