Tuesday, July 25, 2006

day 7 without power

peace and blessings,

ok, here are a couple of things I have learned while being without power for seven days:

1. spoiled meat smells REALLY REALLY bad!

2. cold showers feel good.

3. even though you have to go to work, you can re-charge everything that needs re-charging.

4. I hate listening to music on the radio.

5. my mp3 player and cell phone have been very very good to me!

6. cold showers feel REALLY REALLY good on 89 degree days

7. I'm addicted to the TV. someone tell me what happened on the 4400.

8. fast food can get very boring.

9. the air-conditioner is a friend, I miss very badly.

10. cold showers REALLY REALLY REALLY feel good on 90 degree days

someone send power!

onelove.

ps..wondering why I didn't go to a hotel? 1. booked up. 2. charging double the normal rate....the bastards!

3 comments:

Shelle said...

dammit that sucks copa, but sounds like u r surviving really well.
look at the bright side, at least it wasn't spoiled shrimp lol....
sending good karma your way!

Angel said...

HELL NAW!!!!! damn hotel vultures! because i think i said something to sarah about calling a friend fast if i was in a similar situation.

CousinSarah said...

Copa, still since the text huh? Man, that is crazy. Is it just the CITY that is still out of power? It would be straight STL style. Love home but it has some serious issues....

Something to make ya smile a lil today:

Poets are comin poets are comin poets are comin.....:)