I'm grateful for:
the Creator....who continues to allow me to wake up to enjoy the beauty of LIFE. I take it for granted way too much!
another Earth Day.....im am blessed. a lot of family and friends have gone on to a higher plain. yet, I am still here watching the sand fall in my life's hour glass.
my daughter......as my life clock begins to tick towards the sunset, I enjoy watching hers tick to the noon. her rise captures my heart.
my family....goodbyes remain hard, yet each time our numbers decline, it strengths our bond!
the phone call.....that allowed me to hear her flow. the beauty and strength of her words are captivating when delievered.
her...taking time with my words while encouraging me open my mind and paint with broader strokes.
poetry....the words are slowly coming together. I pray that people will be able to see the beauty of my words....even if they are as elementary as a 3rd graders finger painting.
friendships.....that continue to blossom despite the distance. each one holds a special place in my heart.
all of you....for taking the time to read the blogs of this mans struggles with life. at times your comments are the lifelines that bring me back to the light....Thank You for sharing these struggles with me.
the Creator....and the blessing seen and unseen. those granted and those that weren't. the life of this sinner is a daily battle, so I ask for your guidance and understanding as I forge on through the darkness looking for the light. the Creator knows what's best for me.
onelove,
Copa

1 comment:
please don't say it was your birthday and i missed it.... hey, have you thought about coming for eb's wedding?
Post a Comment