Floetry is coming, Floetry is coming....next week and I'm hyped! once again, I will be one of the crazy fans that will stand the entire concert, just to look the ladies in their eyes or have them touch my hand. I will spend two hours body to body with a friends and strangers singing along to every song Floetry offers. we will laugh at the funny things said and scream: 'thats my song' when our personal favorite is played...we will give dirty looks and elbows to those trying to invade OUR space! oh yes, we will enjoy each others company...and when the show ends, we will be tired and exhausted but will muster the strength to say 'goodbye' and 'see you next time'.
maybe we will see each other, maybe we wont....but for two hours, we stood strong for the love of the music.
after that Anthony Hamilton. but we will be confined to seats...the bastards!
13- I posted a piece three entries ago...scroll back.
onelove

4 comments:
Glad something has you pepped up boo! :)
have fun copa...u already know it will be one helluva experience. i hope you get to meet them and hug them.
and they love it when u stand for their show.
yeah, nice to see you pumped!
have so much fun! I wish I could see them every weekend. Be reminded and blessed with thier presence every weekend. It is one of the few times I dont think repears would get old.
Blog about it IMMEDIATELY so we can again live vicariously thru you. ;)
FYI, my interview at UT went well today. :)
anthony's gonna be here in the atl with van hunt and heather headley in a few days. that show was sold out so quick i didn't even get to catch my breath.
i hope you had a good time at the concert!
Post a Comment