Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Damn that Sarah!

im doing this ONLY because CousinSarah tagged me......plus i feel bad because we didnt hangout while she was in St. Louis. hmmm, i wonder if anyone knows about this blog yet?!

Names You Go By-
Copasetic Soul
Evan
Ev

Two Parts of Your Heritage-
African
Native American

Two Things That Scare You-
Dying alone
Not being a good father

Two of Your Everyday Essentials-
Cell Phone
Phone call from daughter

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now-
Jeans
T-Shirt

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)-
Zap Mama
Osunlade

Two of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)-
I Need You-Jill Scott
Damn Your Eyes-Zap Mama

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)-
Hugs
Kisses

Two Truths -
Trust is nearly impossible to keep in this world.
Redemption is possible

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You-
Lips
Eyes

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies-
Writing
Hitting a book or record store

Two Things You Want Really Badly-
Car
For my mother to hear my spit some poetry

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation-
Egypt
Jamaica

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die-
See my grandchildren
Get Married

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Dude/Chick-
I watch football
Would rather buy fast food than cook

Two Ways you act like the opposite sex-
I like to cuddle
I take care of my nails

Two Things You Normally Wouldnt Admit-
I sometimes watch America's Next Top Model
I get nervous when i perform

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now-
Sleeping
Finishing two poems

Two Stores You Shop At-
Wal-Mart
TJ Maxx


whew, glad thats over..... have a nice day people
ONELOVE

5 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

yay! you've been bit by the blogger bug! glad to see you here!

Copasetic Soul said...

shhhhh, dont tell anyone!

unsaid said...

I think it's great that you are stepping out to become a performance poet (I saw your comment on christa bell's blog). I've got poetic inspirations myself. Anyone, I always leave a comment when I stop by someone's blog. I always like to encounter other poetic soul's.

Copasetic Soul said...

thanks for the nice words...feel free to stop through anytime

my coffee is always said...

TJ Maxx is the shyznyt... Will link your blog to me blog as well... Also you may want to put the word verification on so that you don't pick up a bunch of ads.. thir13teen