the Good:
My Pop is better...three ulcers later is out of ICU. to think, they wanted to send him home at first.
Cookie graduated from middle school....and i missed it. feel like a bad parent but im so PROUD of my BABY!
Getting over strep throat...so much for kicking it Memorial Weekend.
Enjoyed playing Literati....its addictive.
Watched: Monk marathon, basketball game and MSNBC special on: Young Lords of Chaos, about a gang of kids in Fort Myers that killed a teacher. pretty interesting.
the BAD:
Second bout with Strep...didnt start getting it till i started working at Burlington.
Been in the house since Wed....only went to the doctor.
Slam Finals is Wed..havent memorized the new pieces. gonna hafta read from paper.
Stayed up too often...Didnt sleep enough.
onelove

4 comments:
Glad to hear that your Pop is doing better. =)
Congrats to Cookie!!
Ugh! Step throat! Glad you are feeling better. That ain't no joke!
Literati is addictive. I hardly play anymore, but I bet I can whip you! lol
Yep, I don't get much sleep but its all good. I get enough rest.
Much love to you!
Glad your dad is doing better. It is scary trusting other people to tell you if you are ok or not...Im glad they didnt let him go home. Good lookin out creator.
We got to be strep buddies 1000 miles away. aawwww yeah not so much. :P
Yeah to Cookie graduating. Dont be too hard on yourself, flu symptoms can immoblize a person. You can do a father/daughter thing...I used to love having those with my dad.
Yes to literati. Me likey MUCHO!
Man I have slept so much being sick this week but with no time consistency.
And youuuuu, you just need to plain take your ass to bed maaan!
Love ya! :P
yes to pop's getting better, and you too
yes to babygirl graduating
yes to the piece coming together
glad for the good, praying for better for the bad... i too had the cooties all week. a flu bug of sorts..
Post a Comment