Friday, November 10, 2006

woooo saaaaa.....dammit!

ok, so in my hump day list i mentioned that the poem written for my cousin came up missing. im trying to understand this because the ONLY people who had the power to remove it, her husband and my aunt, enjoyed the piece. the only negative i heard about was from a friend of Steph's who recently lost her daughter. funny thing is, i dont remember asking her opinion on the poem. Yet, if she did take the piece, it wasnt her place! the piece was from ME to Stephanie...it was a message to my cousin expressing how much she means to me. i left the piece with my cousin so that: 1. she would know i had been to see her 2. that she was on my mind 3. so that it could be read once she came around.

yes, like any good poet, i have the poem saved to my laptop and posted here but giving to her NOW, would not be the same. my anger level is rising again as i type this. it saddens me that some selfish asshole took this moment away from us.

wooooo saaaaa, wooooo saaaaa, wooooo muthafuckin saaaaa

6 comments:

Angel said...

wooooo saaaaa is definitely appropriate right now sir. first thing to do is ask the people who had access if they did indeed remove it (you never know). next, check with the hospital staff to see if they did (again, you never know). after that, ass whupping can (and SHOULD) commence!

Shelle said...

i agree w/ angel on ALL 3 points...breathe baby breathe

CousinSarah said...

Man, I am so sorry. I know how rough all that was for you and how that peice helped give you peace as much as possible.

Love you and if you need help, like I tell Angel, I gots socks and batteries homie. You just say the word....

Blu Jewel said...

Man, that's some messed up ish. I hope you find the culprit cause that was a heinous thing to have happen to you.

In spite of what took place, you know you wrote it for your cuz and you know it's intent. I think you should still give it to her cause I'm sure she'd more than appreciate it.

I have participated in a good beat down in a while, I got Tims and a black hoodie if you need me. (smile)

joey said...

sorry boo...

Ebony Stewart said...

woooo saaa you know does work sometimes! But the way I am this is def a case of ask and mofo's better tell!
But then again...I am a little confrontational at times.