peace and blessings,
My Earth Day is Sunday, and for the first time in years, im not excited about
it. Normally the celebrating would start March 15 and last till April 15 (dont ask). yet this year, i havent been interested in doing too much of nothing. im off from both jobs but dont have anything planned and i havent had my friends ask me about doing anything....do i really have friends anymore? thought about going to Legacy to read on Friday but i will be working at the club.
it would be cool if my Earth Day was during football season...that way i could at least watch a game or two. all i have to look forward too is baseball. while it is a kewl sport, i just cant do it!
so, this Sunday, i will be at home doing a lot of nothing...maybe, i will finish the two pieces started months ago. maybe, i will be surprised with a day at the movies by someone. heck, i wouldnt mind going to Dave and Buster's!
I guess Sunday will be just another day for me.
onelove,

5 comments:
happy early born-day copasetic soul! the celebration of your birth-date is far from just any day. on this day it's important that you take time to reflect and center your thinking on how much/little you have grown since this time last year. not to mention, if there's anything that has happened that you would/wouldnt change. i dont know you well, but your posts (although sparse :) always make me smile.
Hey dude, I'll read your blog. Happy early earth day. Mine was in the first part of the month. I didn't do much of anything either. But the day is yours so make it your own. Be well
AWWWWWWWW, I WILL CELEBRATE WITH YOU COPA!!!
I wish I was closer, we could go Dave and Buster it up. I LOOOOVE me some House of the Dead. Gotta be some passive aggressive issues where I get to shoot up monsters. :)
I will call you and sing ya happy birthday, which is likely to be the opposite of a present....but I hate that you are feelin kinda distant from others right now. Sometimes in a busy life, the nothing is great. Sometimes it isnt. And, if you finish up the pieces and post them, that would be like a present to me. ;)
We can virtual party. We'll both play Rock With You before Michael lost his mind at 8ish and be dancin...I will get 13, Shelle and Queue to do it too!!! :)
my fellow aries, my earth day is monday...don't know what i'm doing either, but it feels good. too bad we can't hit the town together in celebration!! but i will be thinking of you.
i agree w/ angel...a time of reflection of the past and to pull new energy from within for the future.
I'm thirty minutes late - but happy burfday man!!! That daylight saviungs been fuckin wit all dayy!!! Love you hope you are having a great one! We need to get to together for that drinky drink!!
Post a Comment